Triomph triple was developed on the occasion of our triple-double lustrum. This SNAB translation of a modern triple, using traditional ingredients and dry-hopping, guarantees to stimulate all the senses. A crown on the 30th anniversary of SNAB!
- Ingrediënten: Water, lager and Pale Ale malt, Tetnanger, Hallertau Blanc, Mandarina Bavaria hops and top yeast. Contains gluten.
- Aroma fragrance: Pineapple, madarin, white wine.
- Main links: Sweet, bitter, tropical fruit.
- Mouth Feeling: Sticky with a dry and spicy aftertaste.
- Fermentation: Top fermentation, not pasteurized and secondary fermentation in the bottle.
- Alc. 8 % Vol. / Extract: 18.0° Plato
- Color: ~7 EBC. / Bitterness: ~30 EBU.