Snab Pale Ale
SNAB Pale Ale more than meets our goals and is truly our best by drinking beer so far. At the introduction our American Pale Ale was the first brewed in Europe and is inspired by the aromatic and hoppy beers from the West Coast. Dry-hopping is applied to the already pronounced hop character to further refine and stress. SPA is rich in smell and taste is pronounced and thirst-quenching. Only American hops and yeast. The Cascade hops from the Yakima Valley in Washington, amarillo hop and yeast from Oregon.
- Commodities: Water, Pale-, Crystal- and Munich malt, Cascade and Amarillo hops and yeast.
- Aroma fragrance: bitter orange marmalade, grapefruit.
- Main links: hopbitter, fruity, salty.
- Mouth Feeling: slightly astringent, dry.
- Aftertaste: strong hop aftertaste using Cascade and Amarillo hops and dry-hopping.
- Fermentation: top fermentation, not pasteurized and secondary fermentation in the bottle.
- Alc. 6,3 % Vol. / Extract: 14° Plato
- Color: ~32 EBC. / Bitterness: ~37 EBU.