This Smoked Porter is brewed to celebrate the 'two double anniversary' of SNAB. Brown Porter, our first beer, symbolizes SNAB for two decades. With Roock we tribute to this classic style with a XX version. Since 1820 known as Extra Stout Porter for the stronger version of it. SNAB has been inspired by the American beer scene and smokebeers for a long time now. In our Smoked Extra Stout Porter this love comes together. By using smoked barley, USA hops and yeast a distinctive combination is created which will give a complex beer with a pleasant smoky flavor.
- Commodities: Water, Smoke-, Pale Ale-, Special 'B'-, Chocolate- and Blackmalt, Chinook- and Willamette hops and yeast.
- Aroma fragrance: Smokey, caramel.
- Main links: Malty, 'Haagse hopjes' candy.
- Mouth Feeling: Sticky, a little tannins.
- Aftertaste: Hopfruity, licorice.
- Fermentation: Top fermentation, not pasteurized and secondary fermentation in the bottle.
- Alc. 6,5% Vol. / Extract: 15,4° Plato
- Color: ~178 EBC. / Bitterness: ~44 EBU.