Otter Strong Bitter is a traditional English Strong Bitter brewed with only traditional commodities. Maris Otter pale ale malt from Warminster Maltings, a floor malting in Whiltshire, is known as the best pale ale malt available. Challenger and Worcester Goldings hops provide a balanced bitterness and the yeast the real British character. SNAB offers with Otter S.B. a tastefull beer with a characterfull balance between malt and hops.
- Commodities: Water, Maris Otter Pale- and Crystal malt, Challenger- and Worcester Goldings hops and English yeast.
- Aroma fragrance: Hoppy, fruit.
- Main links: Fruit, slightly sweet, malt, spicy, hopbitter.
- Mouth Feeling: Sticky, dry.
- Aftertaste: Hopbitter remains long hanging.
- Fermentation: Top fermentation, not pasteurized and secondary fermentation in the bottle.
- Alc. 5,6 % Vol. / Extract: 13,2° Plato
- Color: ~23 EBC. / Bitterness: ~34 EBU.